Ryouko's Character (was Aeka is a Major character)

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from zangief@netcom.com (Ryo-oh-ki)
subject Ryouko's Character (was Aeka is a Major character)
date Mon, 1 Apr 1996 10:30:51 -0800 (PST)
Chae An said:
> Greg M wrote:
> >someone else wrote:
> >
> >> I will single out Washu here, because
> >>she is probably the most powerful and most insensitive, she clearly has
> >>difficulty seeing Ryoko as a person, and not a lab animal.
> >
> >  Huh, what do you mean?  Washu isn't insensitive.
>
>         Washuu is demented, and insensitive.  Watch the last bonus show of
> OAV 13 where Washuu reduces Ryoko to crying, slobbering mass of her... baby?

    With a mother like Washuu, it's a wonder that Ryouko came out so
    well at all.  ^_^

___/^_^\___ Eugene Lee                                    Ryo-oh-ki Muyo! Tenchi
	    zangief@netcom.com                               The Memory of Trees

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited