Re: Aeka is a Major character

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp
cc tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Life w/o Anine != Life <danielob@universe.digex.net>
subject Re: Aeka is a Major character
date Mon, 1 Apr 1996 12:10:26 -0500 (EST)
> On Mon, 1 Apr 1996, Chae An wrote:
>
> > >  Huh, what do you mean?  Washu isn't insensitive.
> >
> >         Washuu is demented, and insensitive.  Watch the last bonus show of
> > OAV 13 where Washuu reduces Ryoko to crying, slobbering mass of her... baby?
>
>      That was funny.. but Ryouko had it coming. :)  I hate to say.. but
> it's true.  She was forcing Ryouko to stop being so upstarty at her. :)
> But, I'm not an expert. :)
I saw it as a sutle revenge for the taunting that Ryoko did on Aeka,
eventually forcing her to use the "Mommmy" thgat she so mocked.  Nothing
really cruel about it because she had it coming.

Tenchi Muyo!  -  Ramna 1/2   -  Dirty Pair  -  Maison Ikkoku  -  KOR
		DNA^2  -  Patlabor  -  LoGH
"Miya!"			    - Ryo-oh-ki
"The Truth Is Out There"    -  X-Files
http://www.universe.digex.net/~danielob/