Re: Tenchi Questions

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from zangief@netcom.com (Ryo-oh-ki)
subject Re: Tenchi Questions
date Tue, 1 Aug 1995 22:22:24 -0700 (PDT)
Stainless Steel Rat said:

> Kirati> OK, that sounds reasonable. But why would Tenchi-ken be *the*
> Kirati> master key in the first place.
>
> Genetics.

    The tenchiken is a master key because it was fashioned from the 1st
    generation of ouke-no-ki.  However, by this definition, this doesn't
    rule out the existence of other master keys as well...

> Kirati> Although I admit that the argument explains what Kagato said
> Kirati> just before he disintegrated. Nevertheless, I am under the
> Kirati> impression that Tenchi-ken is the key to Funaho. Funaho is not
> Kirati> the first generation tree, whereas Tsunami is. Since Sasami

    The Funaho comes from a 1st generation ouke-no-ki.

    Tsunami is the origin of all ouke-no-ki.

> Kirati> controls Tsunami who is the first generation tree, shouldn't the
> Kirati> master key lies in the hand of Sasami?
>
> Tenchi-ken belongs to Jyurai's king, or his heir.
>
> And who said that Sasami's key (the one she uses to let Tenchi out of
> his cell) *isn't* a master key?

    With a friend like Tsunami, who needs a master key?  ^_^;

___/^_^\___ Eugene Lee                                    Ryo-oh-ki Muyo! Tenchi
	    zangief@netcom.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited