Re: El - Hazard favorite character ....

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from erics@jna.com.au
subject Re: El - Hazard favorite character ....
date Mon, 1 Apr 1996 09:03:14 -3800 (EST)
> From: agibson@lick.pvt.k12.ca.us (Anne Gibson)
> Subject: Re: El - Hazard favorite character ....

> >Well, I'd have to say Makoto over Fujisawa sensei, and as for the girls...
> >hmm, that one's really hard. I'd have to say Shayla-Shayla with Afuraman
> >and Nanami tied for second.
>
> Actually, I changed my mind. Afuraman, with Shayla-Shayla and Nanami tied
> for second.

  Oh don't you start with the bondage thing like Aeka!!!!

  ... Wups. You were talking about placings and not the other "tied
up" situations!!! ^_^

  The characters are interesting enough for us to have fun with having
favourites. Having watched the first 5 OAVs (again) in the last 24
hours, Oura the cat armour still gets my vote on the cutest accent,
most robust structure in El Hazard!

  Obthought: Ifurita, being an automaton must have an operating
system. It's been proven that it isn't Microsoft designed or Unix
based since it:
1) Has not requested for any registration details to be sent back.
   Otherwise, when she appeared in Makotos time (in the OAV), she
   would have firstly sent off the rego card and THEN sent Makoto back
   in time! ^_^
2) No crashing with the interface with memory violation errors.
   (Take your pick of current OS's... ^_^)
3) Doesn't run out of processes and the emailer hasn't crashed! ^_^

  Most importantly, being a one off, doesn't have to worry about *&^$@
standards. (I would suspect she'd wipe them out! ^_^)

--
--| Eric Shen |---| erics@jna.com.au |---| K.Soc 1993 |---|AMS,TM!R,KOR |---
| "You're watching too much anime and still don't have a girlfriend.       |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs