Re: ??

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from erics@jna.com.au
subject Re: ??
date Mon, 1 Apr 1996 08:56:00 -3800 (EST)
> From: Kirati Laisathit <kirati@u.washington.edu>
> Subject: Re: ??

> > Do we allowed to talk about else anime than Tenchi in tenchi mailing
> > list?
>
> So far, the only topic besides Tenchi (and related animation, namely
> Pretty Sam(m)y) that has received rigorous discussion is El-Hazard. I
> suppose that in the end, it's the crowd that determine what gets
> discussed, not strictly the name of ML. Although, I'd argue that since the
> team behind Tenchi (1st series) and El-Hazard is the same, there are a few
> natural comparison, hence legitimizing the discussion of El-Hazard, IMHO.

  I would encourage this discussion of El Hazard since
1) I don't think there is sufficient interest in EL-Hazard to form
   it's own ML.
2) As Kirati said, there are a couple of similarities in the plot and
   design crew.
3) A semi-precendent has been set with Taiho Shichauzo being discussed
   on the Megami ML since it suffers from the same sydrome as 1) and
   2) (the similarity being the same artist ... kawaiiii! ^_^)

  Back to the newsdesk ... Jim!

--
--| Eric Shen |---| erics@jna.com.au |---| K.Soc 1993 |---|AMS,TM!R,KOR |---
| "You're watching too much anime and still don't have a girlfriend.       |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs