Re: Tenchi Questions

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Trevor Phillips <phillips@nobby.cage.curtin.edu.au>
subject Re: Tenchi Questions
date Tue, 1 Aug 1995 17:55:25 +0800
>On Mon, 31 Jul 1995, Kirati Laisathit wrote:
>> Why would Kagato be after Tenchi-ken? I thought that Kagato was actually
>> after Tsunami. Since Tenchi-ken originally belonged to Yoshou and was
>> supposedly created by/with Funaho, there should be no connection
>> whatsoever between Tenchi-ken and Tsunami. Am I missing something here?
>>

>  Tenchi-ken had Ryouko's remaining gems in it.  To counter Tsunami, a
>power source of equal or greater mangitude was needed.  With Ryouko (and
>her single gem) as well as Tenchi-ken and the remaining two gems; such a
>power source was available.  Overcoming and combining with Tsunami was the
>goal; Ryouko and Tenchi-ken were the means to that end.

This is what ended up happening, but Kagato initially wanted Tenchi-ken,
because it was the ultimate key. All Trees, like Tsunami, had an associated
key used for controlling it. Tenchi-ken was THE key, that could control
anything. So, figure out how to use Tenchi-ken, and he has the means to
controlling Tsunami...

--
+-----------------___
| Trevor Phillips    --------------___
| phillips@kagato.cage.curtin.edu.au  -----___
| http://www.cage.curtin.edu.au/~phillips/    ------_____
| "I'm a cat person, myself," she said, vaguely. A low-level voice     |
| said: "Yeah? Yeah? Wash in your own spit, do you?"                  /
 \      -- It's a dog's life                                         /
  \        (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)                       /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs