Re: [Noise] Tenchi and Ryooko get married?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kirati Laisathit <kirati@u.washington.edu>
subject Re: [Noise] Tenchi and Ryooko get married?
date Mon, 12 Jun 1995 23:54:22 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 12 Jun 1995, Lanzer wrote:

> > Yes, check out the June Newtype!  Tenchi and Ryooko are dressed up in
> > traditional Japanese bridal dress...
>
> 	You just haven't seen the June cover of Animedia, have you? -_^
> You see Ryoko AND Aeka, both in wedding dresses, standing beside
> Tenchi.  This will definitely raise some thoughts if it's true. ^^;

Hmmm... I am seeing a progression here. First we saw Ryoko alone with
Tenchi in NewType. Then, we have Ryoku & Aeka in Animedia. I wonder what
will happen next month. How about, Mihoshi thown into the party. Before
we know it, Sasami will be one of them. (Ok.. Ok.. that will take a
while, not for at least another few years) ^_-

> > Maybe this will (finally) put all those arguments about who Tenchi will
> > marry to rest ^_^;;;
>
> 	I don't think so. ^_^;  He chose Ryoko, Aeka's have the Juraian
> army after him. -_^

Heh.. Heh.. when Ryoko ravage Planet Jurai last time, we don't see anyone
responding, do we? ^_^

Kirati

Search field Search string

archive list