Re: Favorite Characters

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Estevan Olivas <emolivas@tvi.cc.nm.us>
subject Re: Favorite Characters
date Mon, 02 Jun 1997 09:00:01 -0600
Federico Talens Alesson wrote:

> > Brazil wrote:

> > > Only in your dreams...
> > >
> > > (Ryoko will prevail!)
> > >
> > No Way!!!  Sasami doesn't even need to get older.  She can have Tenchi
> > right now if she wants him.  HaHa!  Poor Ryoko!!!
> >

> I pity for you...if they ever make the fabled 3rd OAV series, all the
> potential cuteness which Zero supplies to Ryouko will reduce to nothingness
> the attempts of all the other characters. Don't you remember the scene at
> the end of OAV 12?... she was so cute!....So she has the potential for
> showing two different personalities now, while all the rest are still stuck
> with their original (more or less modified) ones.
>
> I understand that you want to cheer yourself up while the final OAV comes to
> reality, but don't get overexcited: it could be worse when the destiny is
> fulfilled. More dissapointing for those who oppose the demoness...

Ryoko may indeed be better than she was before, but she still has no
chance of defeating Sasami.  Sasami will marry Tenchi!!!!  No one can
match Sasami's cuteness or Tsunami's beauty!!!  =)

Estevan Olivas
Member of #SAS#-Sasami Appreciation Society
	  #AAS#-Achika Appreciation Society

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited