Re: Tenchi's death

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Daniel Newhouse <newhouse@phys.ufl.edu>
subject Re: Tenchi's death
date Mon, 2 Jun 1997 11:03:27 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 1 Jun 1997 Animest@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 97-06-01 18:48:37 EDT, ksoo writes:
>
> << 	Did the blast of the Soja only remove from neck down of Tenchi's
>  body? Did the 2 guardians of Aeka save Tenchi's head and teleported it to
>  Tsunami's ship.
>   >>

> Is it stated somewhere, (like in Tenchi 101), that Tenchi was actually blown
> apart? I know it's hard to tell because of the bushes in the way, but I
> didn't think he was ripped apart.  Also, maybe in Tenchi 101, does it say
> that there is more than one master key.  In the series the tenchi-ken is
> referred to as THE Master Key, yet in a lot of posts there seems to be a lot
> of debate about this.  It does still bother me that Kagato referred to the
> tenchi-ken as the "King's property".  This seems to infer that this master
> key is one of a kind.

Yes, TM101 says Tenchi was ripped apart, it says that all the parts of him
that were glowing on Tsunami in episode 6 were the parts that were blown
away.  TM101 does not say that there is more than one master key in so
many words, it simply says the term refers to a key from a first
generation tree; use your brain to figure it out.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs