Re: Episode 6 synopsis

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from William Yu <willyu@uniserve.com>
subject Re: Episode 6 synopsis
date Sun, 01 Jun 1997 23:01:51 -0700
Tenchiken wrote:
> In another place, Yuugi is apparently monitoring the proceedings. She say's an
> interesting girl has come and wonders if Sasami will play with her. She will
> >invite Sasami to her world. She then calls for Tsugaru ( a feminine looking
> >young man in a loose shirt with long sleeves), who promptly appears before
> >her.
>
> Ehhh, Nani? WHow boy, Yuugi is really beggining to throw me here. Target three
> of Yuugi is Sasami (one and two are Sakuya and Tenchi in reverse order). Come
> to think of it Yuugi's design has allways been a littly young just masked by
> the thing. This gives crecidence to my growing belief that yuugi is not the
> big enemey Tenchi is going to face.

I don't think Sakuya is one of the target....  After watching 1-4 from
Kevin, I had this feeling that Sakuya makes Tenchi get into all those
trouble.  Come on, think about it, how come whenever Tenchi and Sakuya
is together, monsters appear.  If Yuugi really want to get Tenchi, she
might as well do it while he is alone.  However, Sakuya is always
there....
I think the point that Sakuya might be one of the enemy is very
plusiable.  Or maybe just a tool.  And what do we do when the tool is no
longer useful/unnecessary?  (hehe) throw it away?  eliminate it?...

> >Tenchi and Sasami are walking around town shopping. She considers buying some
> >fancy looking chocolates. Ryooki spots what she thinks is a cart full of
> >carrots and dives for them, but they aren't real and fall all over the place.
> >Tenchi and Sasami laugh at Ryooki. Tenchi tells Sasami that it's like they're
>
> And Tenchi made this comment without Blushing?

Sasami blushed huh?  I haven't seen anything beyonde 4 so I don't know
what it look like...  anyone care to do a capture of this?

Well, I guess Sasami is getting closer than the rest of the Tenchi
girls(except Sakuya)( hmmm.... Sakuya seems to be the first girl that
Tenchi actually showed interest in...)  In addition, I don't think that
Tenchi wouldn't say this to any other girls(again, maybe except
Sakuya).  This either shows that Tenchi is really comfortable about this
idea and say it out or shows that Tenchi really doesn't care about this
subject(ie. joking)  I think one important detail is missing here....
Did he blush too, any expression?( man, I wish I can see it myself so I
can see the expressions and be more certain..)

<snip>
> >Outside, Tenchi is searching for Sasami. Someone taps him on the shoulder, at
> >first he thinks it is Sasami, but it is Sakuya. "What a coincidence, are you
> >shopping?" she then asks if he has some free time. He tells her no, not
> >exactly. She asks him to come with her for just a minute, so he does.
> >

> Once again, Sakuya operating at a key moment of Yuugi's operation.

Yeah.... she is leading Tenchi into doom( well, I think she suceed to
make his life more or less a hell...with Ryoko and Aeka chasing after
them...)

<snip>
> >In the antique store, Yuugi asks Sasami if she wants the music box and hands
> >it to her. Yuugi introduces herself to Sasami and Sasami introduces herself
> >and Ryooki to Yuugi. Ryooki doesn't appear at all bother by Yuugi. Sasami and
> >Yuugi play together in the store for a while. Sasami buys the music box,
> >Tsugaru rings her up. Yuugi asks Sasami if they are friends and Sasami,
> >though surprised, says yes. Yuugi then invites Sasami to come to her place to
> >play. She runs to the back of the store. Sasami tells her that the exit is
> >the other way but Yuugi tells her that this way is fine. A mirror appears
> >behind Yuugi and she steps through it telling Sasami to hurry.  Sasami goes
> >through the looking-glass ( I couldn't resist ^_^) and finds herself in a
> >long brick hallway. Yuugi is down the hall calling for Sasami to follow.
> >Sasami starts toward her and the floor disappears and she falls. She awakens
> >in Yuugi=92s world. Yuugi asks her "Shall we play here?" But Sasami says she
> >has a bad feeling about the place, a "dark" feeling. Yuugi reacts rather
> >strangely to that description, as if she's surprised to hear it described
> >that way.  Sasami wants to look for an exit and, taking Yuugi's hand, starts
> >running. A shadow is following them. Tsugaru suddenly appears in front of
> >them and asks where they are going. He tells them this is the mirror world
> >and they cant's get out. He lungs at them with a saber. Sasami grabs Yuugi
> >and runs calling for help.
> >

> Whoa, where to start. Yuugi is clearly lying, or is she? There is a
> classic good criminal bad criminal thing at work here, a lot of yuugi's
> stuff depends on imagination, for instance the stupid monsters at the
> beggining.

Geez, she is acting like a kid... this is very confusing...maybe she is
after Tenchi just for amusment?

<snip>
> >Tenchi then runs up, saying how worried he had been. Sasami introduces Tenchi
> >to her new friend, Yuugi. Yuugi then presents Sasami with the music box,
> >whole and in one piece. Sasami is surprised but pleased, she says she was
> >certain it had broken. The music box starts playing. Yuugi says that music
> >boxes are sad. However happy a song a music box might play, eventually, the
> >time when it must stop always comes.
> >

> Oh, first foreshadowing of the impending doom, and it is given to Sasami?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

> Tenchi looks at the music box, listening to the music and remembers his
> conversation with Sakuya. She asked him to go steady with her. He tells her
> >he isn't in a position to do that right now and that he's sorry So it's no
> >I guess", she says. He cries out "No! It's just ," but Sakuya is already
> >running away crying.
> >

> Gentlemen, we are off to the races.......
> If Yuugi is manipulating Tenchi, she is being far more subtle about it here.

I will say that Sakuya is just too front about it.  She will scare
Tenchi off eventually.

So far, Tenchi is just an useless piece of **** in this serie.  Wait, he
never did anything really in any series....well, except maybe come in at
key moment and kill the final boss..

STM is going well... It certainly rose my curiosity.  I really wouldn't
mind watching more, except that I find out that no caption is rather
annoying.<hehe>

Oh yeah, is STM turning into a soap opera?  Looks like it if they don't
do something fast....

								BiG WilL
							member of #SAS#

Search field Search string