Re: Jurains, the trees, eternal life?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Dr. Briefs" <brief@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Jurains, the trees, eternal life?
date Sat, 31 May 1997 22:39:00 -0700
At 11:24 AM 5/31/97 -0400, Daniel Newhouse wrote:
>The oth law of anime, if it looks cool go with it.  I believe the
>battle-suit to be a manifestation of her powers, just like Tenchi's light
>hawk outfit was a manifestation of his.

Let's see here..  You believe that Mihoshi's ability to shoot things out of
her hands is a power of her battle-suit, but that Juraian battle-suits have
no power at all.  Makes perfect sense.

It's obvious that you don't plan on using logic for any of the things you
are bringing up ('course, there's no harm in that, since typically, our
normal laws of logic & whatnot don't need to apply to anime), nor are you
willing to accept even the possibility of other explainations, so I'm not
going to continue this thread.

--
Glenn Wang <brief@ix.netcom.com>, http://www.netcom.com/~brief/
      Proud member of #SAS# and Co-Founder of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs