Re: Thoughts about Tenchi and the Ladies....

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Trevor Phillips <phillips@cage.curtin.edu.au>
subject Re: Thoughts about Tenchi and the Ladies....
date Sat, 09 Mar 1996 01:04:42 -0500
deckerd@agcs.com wrote:

> Much as I'm convinced (based on current evidence) that
> Tenchi + Ryoko + Sasami will be the ultimate outcome, I
> also tend to think it's a kind of series-ending resolution.
> To keep the plot going as it has been, the three-way
> marriage would have to be Tenchi + Ryoko + Aeka. Then
> you'd have fireworks going off in the household all the
> time. But Sasami (combined with Tsunami) and Ryoko would
> be a different set of personality dynamics. I think Sasami
> and Ryoko would carve out their respective niches and learn
> to live with each other, while Ryoko and Aeka would be
> constantly fighting. Just my thought, anyway.

That would be GOOD (Sasami + Ryouko). Tenchi could get on with the task
of Multiversal Domination. ^_^
I'm sorry. I don't see Tenchi as a Romance. I love romances, and Tenchi
is probably my all-time fave series, but if I want romance, I watch
Maison Ikkoku, AMS, and Video Girl Ai. ^_^

--
. Trevor Phillips      -      http://www.cage.curtin.edu.au/~phillips/ .
: Computer Systems Officer        -        phillips@cage.curtin.edu.au :
| The night was as black as the inside of a cat.                      /
 \      -- (Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)                           /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs