Re: Thoughts about Tenchi and the Ladies....

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Trevor Phillips <phillips@cage.curtin.edu.au>
subject Re: Thoughts about Tenchi and the Ladies....
date Sat, 09 Mar 1996 01:00:56 -0500
Eric Granick wrote:

> Remember Sasami has to reach legal age to get married. What age is that in
> Japan? BTW, what's the age on Jurai? Earthly equivalent?

Yeah. What's the legal age on Jurai?? Must be near the 1000 mark.
Then again, Aeka and Sasami are only, what, 70 years apart was it??
I can't remember the exact figures.

I'm suspecting, though, that the Juraians may not stock the kids up on
water of life. Maybe a bit, but depending on how much water, kids would
mature at different rates, so it would be hard to pin a chronological
age on maturity.

--
. Trevor Phillips      -      http://www.cage.curtin.edu.au/~phillips/ .
: Computer Systems Officer        -        phillips@cage.curtin.edu.au :
| The night was as black as the inside of a cat.                      /
 \      -- (Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)                           /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs