Re: Thoughts about Tenchi and the Ladies....

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Steven Osman <sosman@terratron.com>
subject Re: Thoughts about Tenchi and the Ladies....
date Fri, 8 Mar 1996 10:41:40 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 8 Mar 1996, Trevor Phillips wrote:

> Bradley Kosowan wrote:
> >
> > Besides if Tenchi finally did decide on one of them then that would be
> > the end of the series !!!!!
>
> Would it, though?? I don't see Tenchi Muyo as a Romance "who'll end up
> with who" show. Certainly, a lot of the banter and slapstick would
> change direction, but if, say, Tenchi settled down with Ryouko and
> Sasami, they could continue the plot on for ages still.

I would definately have to agree with you on this one - after all,
there's such an "interesting" mix of characters in Tenchi Muyo! that you
could still do quite a bit with it if the love theme isn't there in the
background.

Steven

Search field Search string

archive list