Re: Thoughts about Tenchi and the Ladies....

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from deckerd@agcs.com
subject Re: Thoughts about Tenchi and the Ladies....
date Fri, 8 Mar 1996 08:05:16 -0700
On Mar 8, 11:55am, Trevor Phillips wrote:

> Certainly, a lot of the banter and slapstick would
> change direction, but if, say, Tenchi settled down with Ryouko and
> Sasami, they could continue the plot on for ages still.

Much as I'm convinced (based on current evidence) that
Tenchi + Ryoko + Sasami will be the ultimate outcome, I
also tend to think it's a kind of series-ending resolution.
To keep the plot going as it has been, the three-way
marriage would have to be Tenchi + Ryoko + Aeka. Then
you'd have fireworks going off in the household all the
time. But Sasami (combined with Tsunami) and Ryoko would
be a different set of personality dynamics. I think Sasami
and Ryoko would carve out their respective niches and learn
to live with each other, while Ryoko and Aeka would be
constantly fighting. Just my thought, anyway.

--Dwight Decker

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited