Re: Tenchi TV

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Trevor Phillips <phillips@cage.curtin.edu.au>
subject Re: Tenchi TV
date Tue, 05 Mar 1996 10:48:26 +0800
Tomar wrote:

> I'm glad that someone else out there thinks that Tenchi TV wasn't up
> to par with Tenchi OAV.  ^_^  Don't get me wrong and think that I
> hate Tenchi TV.  It's just that I felt they threw away to much of the
> good stuff that made the OAVs cool to make the TV storyline simpler.

Same here. I'll probably still buy the Tenchi TV series on LD when
Pioneer release it.

> Sure, Tenchi TV is hoot(afterall, Mecha Washu will live in imfamy as
> long as I live ^_^), but for the most part it was just sillier and
> less interesting than the OAVs.  Oh well....hopefully a 3rd OAV
> series will keep me happy.  ^_^

Mecha-washuu !! ARGH !! Run !! That was one part I didn't like; How
could they degrade Washuu's genius down to the construction of
stereotypical mechanical androids??

--
. Trevor Phillips      -      http://www.cage.curtin.edu.au/~phillips/ .
: Computer Systems Officer        -        phillips@cage.curtin.edu.au :
| The night was as black as the inside of a cat.                      /
 \      -- (Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)                           /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs