Re: Pretty Samy Special 2

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ikari Shinji <shiue@andrew.cmu.edu>
subject Re: Pretty Samy Special 2
date Wed, 30 Apr 1997 23:50:32 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 30 Apr 1997 GenSao@aol.com wrote:

> Hello...
>
> I just saw the Pretty Samy Special 2.
>
> It was funny...   51 Min long special...
>
> Did any one see it?
>
> If you did, you can agree with me that the bad guy, Biff Standard, was much
> like Bill Gates.  He ownes a American company with 95% control of the world's
> operating system.  The company name was Standardsoft (Microsoft) and is aimed
> at dominating the software industry with their OS for the PC.  Except for
> Japan (Of Course).

	Hehe... yeah, I saw it at Anime Club here, and it was
really really funny.  Everyone here, also agreed, but, that
wasn't surprising, considering that the majority of people in the club are
either Computer Sci. or Electrical/Computer Engineering majors or alumni.
It was interesting, too, considering that everyone was dead silent in
shock/nausea after watching the first OAV  (i.e. as in people generally
didn't like it.)  The laughter during the 2nd one, especially all the
references to the OS being slow, was so loud (the loudest I've ever
heard), that someone actually shouted at everyone to shut up, since the
laughter was drowning out the dialogue, despite the volume being turned up
very loud.

Yours,

Ikari Shinji

Pilot: EVA-01
Member: NERV, Security Clearance: **Classified**
Otherwise known as Kevin Shiue
or, on Undernet #anime, #evangelion as I_Shinji

http://www.escaflowne.ml.org

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited