Ah hell...

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kuraiken <Falcon@the-rock.prestel.co.uk>
subject Ah hell...
date Thu, 01 May 1997 01:38:38 +0100
Whoah, now even Eugene-san has joined in the fray...(sigh) guys, maybe
we're just giving this Mark what he wants? Some attention? I think he
needs some friends...but Mark, you aren't going to make any with that
kind of attitude...

Ryo-oh-ki wrote:

> Mark David said:

(snip)
> :So what should I do?
>
>     Grow up.

^^;; (ouch!)

> :Who should I model?
>
>     Mom.  Dad.  Some adult figure.
>
> :Say, could you teach me the ropes
> :of random inflammatory jabs?

Hmm? What for? You're suffering from 'random' arthritis, or something?

(snip)
> :maybe my horizons need expanding.
>
>     This speaks volumes.  I'll let the quote stand.
>
>     Just complaining makes you a hypocrite.  I didn't see you
>     suggest any new topics of discussion in your previous post.
>     You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution.

Wow, Eugene-san you're a 'half-full' kinda guy, huh? ^^ (as opposed to
half empty)

> ___/-_-\___ Eugene Lee
>             zangief@netcom.com

I like this Ryououki sig...but why is she sad? (tired?)

Ja!
--
--------->Kuraiken<----------
-----------------------------