General post....

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kuraiken <Falcon@the-rock.prestel.co.uk>
subject General post....
date Wed, 30 Apr 1997 23:59:12 +0100
Chae An wrote:

> At 03:34 PM 4/30/97 UT, Tenchi Masaki wrote:
> >Note:
(snip)
> >Just a part of the Microsoft standard.... :)

(snip)
>         If you wanted to convince anyone with your posts, this ML would be
> the _worst_ place for you to do so, as your credibility and apparent
> intelligence rank quite low, given your past egregious conducts and
> erroneous posts.  That is, _if_ this ML was a proper forum to talk of such
> matters in the first place, and it is clearly not.

Wow, Chae An-san is really pissed off now...^^;;

>         So go find a new place to talk your brand of sieved logic.  I
> suggest a local zoo, monkey section.  Start today.  A day or two more of
> evolution might have them outstrip you.
>
>                                                 --C h a e

Anou...Chae An-san...aren't you being a little harsh? ^^;;; Wha?! Aa!
okay, okay, you can put that olive branch down now! Waaaaahhh...Ou-sama!
^^;;;;

Okay folks...seriously now...I'm writing this because some things are
getting a little out of hand...
Perhaps we should endeavor to keep extended arguments of things like
DVD, Browsers and which MPEG is good and stuff, off the ML? And
please...lets not bully each other with our own views, ne? (Aeka and her
whip excepted ^^) If you prefer IE, use it...if not, don't. If people
don't agree with you, so what? Present arguments, discuss, but please
refrain from name calling and savage personal attacks..."respect for
others" is something we all should keep in mind, IMHO.

I think we all agree that this ML is a meeting of friends...for fun,
jesting as well as serious (and not so serious) discussions of TM!
_plus_ any news and/or rumour about our beloved anime...as long as we
restrain ourselves, it'll be fine...eg. that crazy thread about
Ryouko-chan (and her ill fortune in Shin Tenchi Muyou) and the inception
of TOAST and stuff...we had fun, (it was unbelievably silly, IMO) but
that was it. Just don't take things (especially yourself) too seriously.

Lastly, for those who have to resort to so called 'wit' just to present
their case (as opposed to real facts)...please...spare us...it's really
embarrassing to let your ignorance/lack of knowledge/lack of sense shine
through...especially when omawari-san like Chae An-san keeps track of
our individual credibilities...(yikes!) ^^;;; (I still find it amazing,
Chae An-san, that you remember these guys and what they said/did...^^;;)

Ugh...this sounds too much like preaching...-_-; (sigh) sorry about
that...just expressing a feeling I've been keeping inside for the past
week or so...

Ja...
--------->Kuraiken<----------
-----------------------------