To Mark :Huh ?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Jason Ousley <jousley@zoomnet.net>
subject To Mark :Huh ?
date Wed, 30 Apr 1997 16:49:37 -0500
Mark David wrote:

> >Huh??
>
> ??? You mean to tell me you went through the trouble of replying to a
> message just so you can say 'Huh'??? Was that the most advanced thought
> running through your head at that moment?
>
> Jesus christ, I remember when this list used to be interesting. Now it's
> flooded with pap and twaddle.
>
> Let's talk about something interesting. If you can't muster the creativity
> to come up with something *interesting*, just don't say anything!
>
> And if you just HAVE to let the list know how weak your conversational
> abilities are, learn how to respond properly for GOD'S sake; that means NO
> excess quoting. How goddamn hard is to get rid of the excess quotes at the
> bottom of your message? How difficult is it to NOT quote someone back 10
> generations?? Look at this message. Are there any needless quotes present
> anywhere? No. Have I left your sig intact at the bottom of this message?
> No. Have I quoted the entire thread all the way back to it's origin? No.
>
> Learn to post, folks. It's getting tedious.
>
> .-Mark David -- Super Genius!-----------.
> | For Ottawa Anime, URL to:             |
> | www.achilles.net/~madavid/fansub.htm  |
> | madavid@achilles.net                  |
> | dl807@freenet.calreton.ca             |
> |                                       |
> `---------------------------------------'

Hmmmm...thanks for you insight , oh master of the universe .I'm sure
glad there is someone like you with so much knowledge and wisdom , you
can guide all of us "idiots". Oh , just remembered something
...everybody has a right to his or her own opinion. This is a forum for
opinions . No opinion should be seen as right or wrong. Maybe you don't
agree with someone elses opinion (for example . I disagree totally with
yours) , but that STILL doesn't make a better or worse opinion than any
other one. I agree with Kuraiken and I dont agree with you . That is MY
opinion . I am sure that you will disagree with it . That is ok. That is
my point. Can't we all just get along?   :)

P.S. I quoted all your letter just because I FELT like it.  So HA!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs