Re: Zuka Juice [Cabbit Madness]

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kuraiken <Falcon@the-rock.prestel.co.uk>
subject Re: Zuka Juice [Cabbit Madness]
date Wed, 30 Apr 1997 18:23:16 +0100
Daniel Newhouse wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Apr 1997, M P Christian wrote:
>

> >       Hi.  This is just a friendly piece of conversation.
> >
> >       I live in Uah (USA).  I don't know if these are in other places,
> > but we've got a couple of shops called "Zuka Juice".  Basically, what
> > Zuka Juice is is a bunch of frozen fruit and ice that is run through a
> > blender, making a sort of daquri or milkshake-a-la-fruit.  (Very tasty
> > and cost a lot)
> >       Anyway, I was lookinmg at the immense menu of different fruit
> > combinations and found one called "Carrot Kaboom" or something to that
> > effect.  I know one of the employees and suggested that he change it to
> > "Carrot Cabbit Madness".  He did, and it was really cool.  Wow.  Amazing,
> > isn't it?
> >
> >       ~Mikey-P
> >
> > www.tenchi.com
> >
> Yes, very cool.

-_- Bad one, Daniel...but I gotta agree with you...Carrot Cabbit
Madness?! Wow...gotta try that one!

Uh-oh...I just had a horrible thought...it's just carrots in it, right?
No cabbits...right?!? (Please say "No, no cabbits.")

Ja...
(desperately trying to keep images of cabbits in blenders out of his
mind)
--
--------->Kuraiken<----------
-----------------------------