date Wed, 7 Feb 96 16:22:47 JST
> From: "John A. Kilpatrick" <kilpatri@cs.ucdavis.edu>
>
> On Tue, 6 Feb 1996, Mad Mackerel wrote:
>
> > Inside are four pictures, one each of Ryoko, Aeka, Mihoshi & Kiyone.
> > Also is a single piece of paper which unfolds into a lyric sheet. No
> > more do you have to memorize Japanese words you don't understand. Now
> > you can sing along perfectly in English.
>
> Are the songs full length?  For example, the Japanese version of the 2nd
> OP that is on the regular Tenchi CD is much longer than the version used
> in the actual animation.  Is there a full English version on the CD?

All the songs are 'normal' length, not the 90 second shortened
versions commonly used in the OP/EDs.

<<< Mad Mackerel >>>

Twinkle twinkle hard disk light, do I have to wait all night?
Why on earth are you so slow? Why don't Windows 9 5 go?
Twinkle twinkle hard disk light, need more ram to be all right.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs