Re: [Q] Tenchi 96?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Sancar Kavvas <tenchi@nznet.gen.nz>
subject Re: [Q] Tenchi 96?
date Wed, 7 Feb 1996 19:38:19 +1300
At 11:23 AM 7/02/96 JST, you wrote:

>Totally blind guess here, but could it be anything related to the
>movie coming out? Phrase something like 'Tenchi in Love' seems to be
>written everywhere. Got the poster, got the ticket, found out it
>starts showing a month after I leave here...

I've heard that it has something to do with Tenchi going back in time and
falling in love with her, but it's one of those "mess up the time stream,
become your father" type stories. Achika is the name of Tenchi's mother
isn't it?
But this is a very theadbare rumor, anyone with more info?
^_^. Oh, apparently Achika likes volleyball.

Sancar Kavvas
Founding member of the Ryoko Forever Fan Club!
tenchi@nznet.gen.nz

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited