Re: More about Ryoko's jewels( 12&13 stuff)

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kirati Laisathit <kirati@u.washington.edu>
subject Re: More about Ryoko's jewels( 12&13 stuff)
date Tue, 6 Feb 1996 23:13:25 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 5 Feb 1996, Gregory Wayne Matteson wrote:

> Kagato discovered that Tenchi can't be copied.
> Zero and Dr. Clay discovered that Ryoko can't be copied.
>
> Why? In Ryoko's case, because of the jewels.

Now that you mention it. While the creation of jewel was never explained
in the first series or even the second series until the very last
episode, I recall seeing something about that in the 101 Facts. It was
said that the jewel was created by the Jurai Tree. I could be wrong
though. Could someone with access to the 101 Facts confirm this.

Oh well, it seems that Tenchi these days are experiencing a split
personality problem.

Later...

K I R A T I   L A I S A T H I T                    kirati@u.washington.edu

Search field Search string