Re: [CD] Meet the Tenchi-Muyo!

from "John A. Kilpatrick" <kilpatri@cs.ucdavis.edu>
subject Re: [CD] Meet the Tenchi-Muyo!
date Tue, 6 Feb 1996 21:29:53 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 6 Feb 1996, Mad Mackerel wrote:

> Inside are four pictures, one each of Ryoko, Aeka, Mihoshi & Kiyone.
> Also is a single piece of paper which unfolds into a lyric sheet. No
> more do you have to memorize Japanese words you don't understand. Now
> you can sing along perfectly in English.

Are the songs full length?  For example, the Japanese version of the 2nd
OP that is on the regular Tenchi CD is much longer than the version used
in the actual animation.  Is there a full English version on the CD?

**************John Andrew Kilpatrick*kilpatri@cs.ucdavis.edu*******************
*  "Tsuki ni kawatte...oshiokiyo!"  |   I do not speak for CS, UC Davis, or   *
*    Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon    |   anyone else.   You have been warned.  *
********************http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~kilpatri/*******************

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited