Re: Question.

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from CuSO4 <chyung@asiaonline.net>
subject Re: Question.
date Fri, 4 Apr 1997 13:27:48 +0800 (HKT)
On Thu, 3 Apr 1997, Yagami Makibi wrote:
> At 10:49 AM 97.4.3 -0800, W.E.S.H.2. wrote:
> >Is Tenchi without a tree?  or is Tsunami his tree?
> >If he is without a tree, does this mean that he will age and die like a
> >normal human?
> Tenchi does not have a tree, and teh reason is because he never went
> to Jurai to recieve a tree (assuming from what Ayeka mentions,
> Juraian nobles seems to recieve their ships at a early age). But,
> thet doesn't really mean that he will die like a normal human (so
> far we don't have much info. about that).

Do all Jurian have their own tree ?  Or, do all Jurian have their own
SHIP ?  I cannot think of the situation if every Jurian had their own
ship, and I doubt there is any reference on every Jurian have a tree.

Just my thought :
1. there is no reference on every Jurian have their own tree
2. only noble Jurian have their own ship
3. each ship is a tree
4. since the trees in Jurai can supply water to all Jurian, they do not
   have the need to own a tree themselves
5. when a Jurian leaves Jurai, his/her ship can provide water to them
   and the Jurian accompany him/her on the ship.  If he/she get off the
   ship and/or the ship is rooted to the earth of another planet, the
   water supply will be cut off, making the aging process faster than
   usual.

Ja.....CuSO4

Search field Search string

archive list