date Wed, 7 Feb 96 11:23:34 JST
> From: Brian Friday <briafrid@inet.lasierra.edu>
>
> On Tue, 6 Feb 1996, Alex Pinachos wrote:
>
> >   I was glancing through my friend's january newtype and saw some
> > TM! material (or at least I think it's related to TM! ^_^)

Missed the Jan issue ;_;

> From what I have heard this is a new character in the tenchi universe.
> This girl is completely human and tenchi has fallen in love with her.
> Also because tenchi is in love with her and not Ayeka or Ryoko they are
> obviously slightly to completely jealous of her.  This is about all I
> know any body else know more?

Totally blind guess here, but could it be anything related to the
movie coming out? Phrase something like 'Tenchi in Love' seems to be
written everywhere. Got the poster, got the ticket, found out it
starts showing a month after I leave here...

<<< Mad Mackerel >>>

Twinkle twinkle hard disk light, do I have to wait all night?
Why on earth are you so slow? Why don't Windows 9 5 go?
Twinkle twinkle hard disk light, need more ram to be all right.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs