Re: One more question

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from CuSO4 <chyung@asiaonline.net>
subject Re: One more question
date Fri, 4 Apr 1997 13:19:00 +0800 (HKT)
On Thu, 3 Apr 1997, Yagami Makibi wrote:
> No Tsunami healed Tenchi, she didn't become fused with him. Tenchi
> (though badly wounded) wasn't dead at that time, OTOH Sasami was
> about to die any second (well, if you fall from that height --;;). Even
> Tsunami doesn't seem to have the power to ressurect the dead (but
> in the comic she did this ^^;).

Although I agree with you, I still cannot see any proof in Tenchi have not
died in that incident, and that Tsunami did not become fused with him.

Just a thought, can Sasami produce light hawk wing ?  Hmmmm... 2 LHW
carrier in Tenchi household !!

Ja...CuSO4

Search field Search string

archive list