Re: Question.

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from istanbul@juno.com (Justin Smith)
subject Re: Question.
date Thu, 03 Apr 1997 18:36:28 EST
On Thu, 3 Apr 1997 16:21:58 -0600 htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu (Yagami
Makibi) writes:
>At 10:49 AM 97.4.3 -0800, W.E.S.H.2. wrote:
>>Is Tenchi without a tree?  or is Tsunami his tree?
>>If he is without a tree, does this mean that he will age and die like
>>normal human?
>
>Tenchi does not have a tree, and teh reason is because he never went
>to Jurai to recieve a tree (assuming from what Ayeka mentions,
>Juraian nobles seems to recieve their ships at a early age). But,
>thet doesn't really mean that he will die like a normal human (so
>far we don't have much info. about that).

Think about how old the rest of the characters really are, and how young
Tenchi really is.  Maybe he could still go to Jurai to get his tree, by
Juraian age standards.  At least, that's my theory (not that I know what
the heck I'm talking about).

All.

+++  This is Justin Smith's signature!  +++
General E-mail:   jsmith@e-tex.com
TMBG, Tenchi, and SimCity stuff:   istanbul@juno.com
There has been a great proliferation of lawyers in the past 20 years,
just as there has been a proliferation of computers.  But unlike
computers, lawyers do not get twice as intelligent and half as expensive
every two years.  --E. Burns

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited