Re: Question.

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Yann Stettler <stettler@cohprog.com>
subject Re: Question.
date Thu, 03 Apr 1997 23:41:53 +0100
Yagami Makibi wrote:

> Tenchi does not have a tree, and teh reason is because he never went
> to Jurai to recieve a tree (assuming from what Ayeka mentions,

[A house somewhere on planet Jurai]

Whole bunch of people : Happy birthday to you ! Happy birthday to you !
   (Singing loudly and mostly wrong).

Sasami : Here Tenchi, open your packet ! (handling him a small
   retangular box wraped in lavender paper with pink ribbon.
   (cross-over with pretty sami...))

Tenchi : Why, Sasami, thanks ! I wonder what it is ?

A few minutes later after much fumbling with gift papers :

Tenchi : Huu? Gee ! Thanks Sasami... It's.. a wonderful tree...

Cheers,
Yann Stettler

--
TheNet - Internet Services AG              CohProg SaRL
stettler@thenet.ch                         stettler@cohprog.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited