Re: One more question

to Tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu (Yagami Makibi)
subject Re: One more question
date Thu, 3 Apr 1997 16:25:12 -0600
At 11:24 AM 97.4.3 -0800, W.E.S.H.2. wrote:
>Sorry, forgot to put this in the last message.
>
>Tsunami healed Tenchi when Kagato killed / wounded him.  How is this
>diffrent from when she healed Sasami?  I mean, is Tenchi now part
>Tsunami as Sasami is?

No Tsunami healed Tenchi, she didn't become fused with him. Tenchi
(though badly wounded) wasn't dead at that time, OTOH Sasami was
about to die any second (well, if you fall from that height --;;). Even
Tsunami doesn't seem to have the power to ressurect the dead (but
in the comic she did this ^^;).

Yagami Makibi 2nd-Class GP detective
(htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu)
"You're the LAST person to tell me that!" - Kiyone
http://ezinfo.ucs.indiana.edu/~htsutsum/english.html
Member of the #AAS#: Achika Appreciation Society
Member of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited