Re: Question.

to Tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu (Yagami Makibi)
subject Re: Question.
date Thu, 3 Apr 1997 16:21:58 -0600
At 10:49 AM 97.4.3 -0800, W.E.S.H.2. wrote:
>Is Tenchi without a tree?  or is Tsunami his tree?
>If he is without a tree, does this mean that he will age and die like a
>normal human?

Tenchi does not have a tree, and teh reason is because he never went
to Jurai to recieve a tree (assuming from what Ayeka mentions,
Juraian nobles seems to recieve their ships at a early age). But,
thet doesn't really mean that he will die like a normal human (so
far we don't have much info. about that).

>I'm new to the list, so maybe you have already discussed this.  We have
>been talking about this for the last couple of weeks or so.

Yagami Makibi 2nd-Class GP detective
(htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu)
"You're the LAST person to tell me that!" - Kiyone
http://ezinfo.ucs.indiana.edu/~htsutsum/english.html
Member of the #AAS#: Achika Appreciation Society
Member of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited