Pioneer T-shirt - NOTICE!

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from M P Christian <M.P.Christian@m.cc.utah.edu>
subject Pioneer T-shirt - NOTICE!
date Wed, 2 Apr 1997 22:26:38 -0700 (MST)
On Wed, 2 Apr 1997, Chad Kawakami wrote:

[snip snip] (Bob Barker says get your Barker Bobbed)

> 	AHHHH!!  Don't cut that tab off yet.  Let me try to clarify things.  This
> is a large rectangular sticker and says something like: "Free P Anime
> T-Shirt Offer" on it.  This is NOT to be confused with the POP sticker tabs
> or the bar codes.  Pioneer USA just started this offer fairly recently, a
> few months ago, so unfortunately, if you bought Episode 2 before then, you
> won't be able to send in for the offer.  It's one of those promotions to
> get people to buy the laserdiscs.  I'll tell everyone what the T-shirt
> looks like when I receive mine.  Hope this clarifies things.
>
> [Note: POP tabs/bar codes for TM! OVA 1-13 have expired]

	Yeah, if they're actually THERE!!!  --I'm still pissed off >:(

> 	Chad Kawakami!

>              Chad Kawakami:
> Member of Achika Appreciation Society #AAS#,
> I believe in Goddesses too! Belldandy, Skuld & Urd
>          Patronizer of 131 Flavors

	Can anybody give me a little more info on the "Cabbit Madness
Ring"?  The homepage is not very informative. -_^

               !!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!

MY WEB URLs AND E-MAIL ADDRESSES WILL BE CHANGING SOON
           (this ML address will remain)

All pages will relocate to http://www.tenchi.com

  *   Incredible! Internet & Web Creations
  *   Intelligent Web Services
  *   Anime Slaakers Online club
  *   Incredible! Anime
  *   the Tenchiverse