Re: Tenchi/Ranma idea

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Luriko-Ysabeth <iac@umich.edu>
subject Re: Tenchi/Ranma idea
date Tue, 1 Apr 1997 00:42:56 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 31 Mar 1997, Dr. Briefs wrote:

> At 06:43 AM 3/31/97 -0500, Tsovine@aol.com wrote:
> >In a message dated 97-03-26 02:40:06 EST, you write:
> >> Personally, I'd like to see Mihoshi fall into a spring of Drowned
> >> Perfectionist Nuclear Physicist. THAT would be funny.
> >;) no, that would be the end of the world! ;)
> >Ryan >>
>
> Would she still her Mihoshi personality?  'Cause depending on the curse of
> the spring, sometimes the personality will change, too..  If she retains her
> personality, then we'd have something similar to Mecha Washuu, ne?

When I said "perfectionist," I was trying to say that her personality
would totally change as well (like Dee Dee in Craig Shaw Gardner's
"Cineverse Cycle") so that she'd actually be careful about doing things
and *never* goof up.

> >Can you say Chernobyl????^_^;;
> >Dr. Briefs said: Everyone is so Freudien.
>
> No.. I didn't say that.. someone else did (IIRC, Ryo-ohki[?]), after I said
> that everyone thought "virgin" referred to the person and not the spring...
>
> >Yep! I thought we were all free
> >associating here. ^_^  Hey! don't knock it, it's cheeper than a therapy!!!

Sincerely,
Luriko-Ysabeth
hon otaku
Sosai/Pooh-Bah for life of the Washuu-sensei Rules Club
mild itinericula
member of the #SkAS#

"Agnosco veteris vestigia flammae."
        --Elissa, Aeneis Vergilii

"But I claim there will be some who remember us when we are gone."
        --Sappho of Mytilene

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited