Re: "more Tenchi...?"

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from THE HITMAN <aavergeldedi@CSUPomona.Edu>
subject Re: "more Tenchi...?"
date Tue, 06 Feb 1996 14:12:10 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 6 Feb 1996, Kirati Laisathit wrote:

> > actors" bit at the end? All I can say is the American voice actress of
> > Washu is pretty wierd, and I'm just glad to have seen a live picture of
> > Chisa Yokoyama...KAWAII.
>
> Presumably she wasn't smiling at the time, right? ^_^

Well, actually if you are refering to Washu's American voice actress, she
was actually smiling and joking around and all that. It's just that she
actually kinda looks and acts like Washu, which makes her pretty wierd. I
suppose you can say that about the other actors/actresses as well.
Oh, remember that American Voice actor for Tenchi thread that went on,
well after seeing the interview with M.K. Miller, I can see why he is so
lame. He's like trying to be funny...but his not! And he still talks like
a William Shatner impersonator too. Now, before you start flaming me on
him, just remember that this is just my opinion and nothing else. It's
just that when I say that I don't like somebody, I really mean it.
Oh well, Chisa Yokoyama all the way!

the HitMan
(o.o)
  -