Re: EPISODE 13 Questions [SPOILER WARNING]

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com,
from kylepope@cris.com (Kyle Pope)
subject Re: EPISODE 13 Questions [SPOILER WARNING]
date Sat, 03 Feb 1996 00:41:29 -0800
At 07:49 PM 2/2/96 -0500, tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp wrote:
>I have a couple of Epsiode 13 questions.
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>[SPOILER WARNING]
>Ok.
>First off, was anyone disappointed as I in the handling of Lady Tokimi?
>There was little explanation as to her.  She made a comment asking about
>"her sisters" in the v.13 appendix...  Anyone know who she was referring
>to?

I am fairly certain she is referring to Washuu and Tsunami.  They appear to
be the three most powerful beings in the universe and Washuu didn't seem too
surprised and the erasure of the memories of Dr. Clay and Zero.  In fact,
she said she expected it.  I think explanations concerning Tokimi, Washuu
and Tsunami are set for a future OVA.

>Also, Azusa tells Yosho at the end of the episode that he can wait
>another 2000 years for him to change his mind...  About what?

Youshou is ahead of Tenchi in line for the Throne of Jurai.  Azusa-sama
expects Youshou to ascend the throne in time but Youshou does not appear to
care for life in the court of Jurai.  He has designated Tenchi as his heir
but it would appear Azusa-sama has other ideas.

>I get the impression that there will be more Tenchi in the future -
>anyone have anything solid on this?

Yes.  The movie is set for release and Pioneer has confirmed plans for
another "Tenchi Muyou" OVA.

Kyle

Search field Search string

archive list