RE: sasami's youth

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject RE: sasami's youth
date Mon, 3 Mar 1997 10:19:45 +0100 (MEZ)
On Wed, 1 Mar 1995, Moroboshi Ataru wrote:

> Yagami Makibi said:
> :Brazil wrote:
> :>karmin.stjean@the-spa.com wrote:
> :>>Ah! But *that* was Aeka's memory. She was remembering how she had
> :>>been teasing Sasami and then decided to do so again when she asked
> :>>"Are you telling me this to drive me away?".
> :>>
> :>I don`t quite understand that scene. I mean wasn`t Ayeka`s behaviour
> :>incredibly cruel?
> :
> :It was cruel, but if you have a younger sister or a brother, you'll
> understand
> :Aeka's action (Yes, I have a younger sister ^_^;;).
>
>     Nah, it wasn't terribly cruel at all.  Siblings treat each
>     other far worse at times (that doesn't even begin to touch
>     the teasing from the peer groups).
>
>     Well, as long as you don't start calling your younger sister
>     "Sasami-chan", I'm not worried.  ^_^;;;
>

> Nah...  Ayeka's just a stuck-up, spoiled little bitch who needs to be taken
> down more than a few pegs.  Not only that, but she can't sing.  I got the
> CD with a bunch of music from the TV series, and there is a song on there
>  that her voice actress sings... man is it bad!!!  Pheeeewww!

Actually I like her singing better than Ai Orikasa`s - at least on the
TM Ryo-ohki Best Album, which is all I have.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt / 089-3616887 / borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
   Member of #WASHU# and initiate of the Church of Washu-chan, goddess of
   science, humor and everything and Her prophetess Ryoko the Magnificent.
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited