Free web page [Free web pages hosting]

to Yann Stettler <stettler@cohprog.com>
cc Tenchi Muyo! ML <tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from M P Christian <M.P.Christian@m.cc.utah.edu>
subject Free web page [Free web pages hosting]
date Sat, 1 Mar 1997 17:25:16 -0700 (MST)
On Sat, 1 Mar 1997, Yann Stettler wrote:

> Hello,
> I am hosting (for free, of course :) anime and manga related
> web pages under the "animanga.com" domain. (should have taken
> the ".org" but well...:). The only conditions are that those
> pages must be related to anime/manga and must be non-commercial.
> (and not contain any illegal data).
>
> So, if you were looking for a computer to host your pages or
> if you were planing to pay a provider for this, contact me
> first....
>
> Cheers,
> Yann Stettler
>
> PS : If you are a company called AIC and want to host your
> commercial pages, that may always be arranged... against
> a few cels :)
>
> --
> TheNet - Internet Services AG              CohProg SaRL
> stettler@thenet.ch                         stettler@cohprog.com
> http://www.thenet.ch/                      http://www.cohprog.com/
>                               ---**---
> Anime and Manga Services                   http://www.animanga.com/

	Ara!  that sounds great!

	I am the chief programmer (oh, the gloamour of the title! ;) of
Incredible! Internet & Web Creations.  I would be glad to make a page for
anybody for free (of course!).

	I don't know if Yann would host it, but it iIS free, after all!
If you're interested, please let me know -_^

Ps. If you are interested, my business site is:  http://skyport.com/mike

        ~Mikey-P

"Do you realize that you're still shooting in the same direction?"
"Yeah.  Just trying to teach him a lesson!"
[AnnaPuma & UniPuma]

Email:  m.p.christian@m.cc.utah.edu
WWW:    http://skyport.com/mike/anime/
	http://skyport.com/mike/anime/tenchi/
	http://skyport.com/mike/anime/TMiL/

       ***Member of URL and the Tenchi Ring***
 |                 ASOL Administrator                    |
 |                    Join ASOL at:                      |
 | http://www.utah.edu/slaakers     AnnaPuma@skyport.com |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited