Re: Tenchi Research

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from William Yu <willyu@uniserve.com>
subject Re: Tenchi Research
date Sat, 01 Mar 1997 12:22:55 -0800
Mike Bromery, edu@gl.umbc, edu.dec-j.co.jp@gl.umbc wrote:
>  -- Hope you enjoy it. Much work was put to make it
> as much like a series as possible, while introducing
> stuff I hope people would like into the TV series.
> Though it is true, you can't appease everybody, but
> let me know what you think, if you read it. I would
> like to hear any comments on it (thus helping me with
> my research on Tenchi Muyo even more).

It's actually quite good.  That was the first time I read a Fanfic
written in this formatt anD I have to admit it's very interesting.
However (here comes the hoever part  (^_-)  )  I found it starts to be
very confusing toward the end.  I had to read it several time and I am
not even quite sure if I got it right or not.... so it's not an easy
reading toward the end.  In addition, the fanfic also give me a feeling
of chopsoy.  Feels a bit like you mixed everything in and made a fanfic.
Personally I would like to read a more focused writing....

Ok, ok, enough with the bad part.  I am not on purposely trying to shoot
you down, sorry if I ever offend you. ( gotta say that or tons of people
is going to chase after me  ^_-  )  In general I like it, just need more
experince.  On the other hand, I will never be able to write something
that long myself...sigh....

Anyway,  hope to see more future work from you.  honest!  (^_^)

								BiG WilL
							memebre of #SAS#
"sorry Peter nicchan, Sasami likes Tenchi."

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs