Re: Tokimi's Avatar?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Dr. Briefs" <brief@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Tokimi's Avatar?
date Sun, 02 Feb 1997 16:57:11 -0800
At 12:43 AM 2/3/97 +0000, Darkblade wrote:
>Ano...moshi moshi? Goddesses? in Tenchi Muyo? err...I've seen all the
>OVA's
>(except the Mihoshi special) could someone explain to me (and the rest
>of us new to TM) where it's mentioned that Tsunami and Washu were
>goddesses? I thought Tsunami was a tree?! Err..the computer of a ship or
>something...and Washu was a professor of some Galactic university? Am I
>missing something?

It sounds to me like you haven't seen the second OVA series..  You didn't
mention Tokimi at all.  Now, if you have seen all the OVAs from 1 to 13, and
still don't get it, reply to this thread again, and I'll explain.
Otherwise, I'll let you watch the rest and find out for yourself.

--
Glenn Wang <brief@ix.netcom.com>, http://www.netcom.com/~brief/
      Proud member of #SAS#, The Sasami Appreciation Society

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs