Re: Tokimi's Avatar?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Norman <Norman@wizrealm.COM>
subject Re: Tokimi's Avatar?
date Sun, 02 Feb 1997 17:24:26 -0700
tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp wrote:

> At  3:59 PM 97.1.31 -0700, tenchiken wrote:
> >At 03:43 PM 2/2/97 -0700, you wrote:
> >Ahem.
> >Omnipotent Goddess who's representitive is Clay? Don't think so.
>
> Clay? Him? AVATAR? (^-^;;
> I think Ryo-ohki will serve a better avatar than him (^-^;;
>
> >Somehow I think we are missing a charecter. Kagato was never searching for
> >Washu. He allways knew exactly where he was. (In regards to Dr. Clay's line
> >that Tokimi had assigned the task of finding Washu to someone else....)
>
> I still wonder what Zero meant by saying "She is there but she does not
> exist (she can not exist)" or something of that kind (I have never seen the
> english sub/dub before, I might be way off about the translation).
>
> >What charecters are still shrounded in mystery enough to be that person:
> >
> >a) Yousho.
> >b) Yousho.
> >
> >Hmm, this one bears more thought.
>
> He is quite strong... but why does he have to be Tokimi's avatar??
I didn't say a good avatar.  I just said avatar.  You have to have a
pawn who is unaware and unwilling to become aware, of what is going on
around him but intelligent enough to carry out simple tasks(complex ones
are delgated to creatures the likes of D3).
	Sasami is convinced she is just a copy, a puppet being manipulated by
Tsunami.  Ryoko is unaware of just what she was made for.  Her life is a
mystery even to herself.  Pawns aren't supposed to know about their
masters.  Just look at lodoss War and the Grey Witch who fell because
the pawns knew of her.
--
	Thranx,
		Washyuu's Apprentice

-Member of #WASHU#-
-Member of Sci-fi Channel-
	Oh dear.  Have I choosen a bad time to bring you
back?-Washu(Tenchi Muyo)
	Washu!  The next time you bring me back. I'd
appreciate it if you'd tell me first!-Kiyone(Tenchi Muyo)
	Don't you ever use the door?-Dot Matrix(Reboot)
	Isn't it obvious?  We're going to a place far far
away where your cooking can't hurt us.-Ranma Saotome
(Ranma1/2)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited