Re: Tokimi's Avatar?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu (Yagami Makibi)
subject Re: Tokimi's Avatar?
date Sun, 2 Feb 1997 18:32:38 -0600
At  3:59 PM 97.1.31 -0700, tenchiken wrote:
>At 03:43 PM 2/2/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Ahem.
>Omnipotent Goddess who's representitive is Clay? Don't think so.

Clay? Him? AVATAR? (^-^;;
I think Ryo-ohki will serve a better avatar than him (^-^;;

>Somehow I think we are missing a charecter. Kagato was never searching for
>Washu. He allways knew exactly where he was. (In regards to Dr. Clay's line
>that Tokimi had assigned the task of finding Washu to someone else....)

I still wonder what Zero meant by saying "She is there but she does not
exist (she can not exist)" or something of that kind (I have never seen the
english sub/dub before, I might be way off about the translation).

>What charecters are still shrounded in mystery enough to be that person:
>
>a) Yousho.
>b) Yousho.
>
>Hmm, this one bears more thought.

He is quite strong... but why does he have to be Tokimi's avatar??

Yagami Makibi 2nd-Class GP detective
(htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu)
"You're the LAST person to tell me that!" - Kiyone
http://ezinfo.ucs.indiana.edu/~htsutsum/english.html
Member of the #AAS#: Achika Appreciation Society
Member of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited