Re: Tokimi's Avatar?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu (Yagami Makibi)
subject Re: Tokimi's Avatar?
date Sun, 2 Feb 1997 18:28:21 -0600
At  4:02 PM 97.1.31 -0700, tenchiken wrote:
>At 05:35 PM 2/2/97 -0600, you wrote:
>The qustion is, Who is Mr. Hazey Guy. Note that Tenchi is probibly capible
>of generating more then 3 LHW's, (3 were all he needed to kill Kagato, and
>one was all he needed to invert the black hole....)

Hazey guy is the Hazey guy (^-^;;.

>>>What if Tenchi is Tokimi's avatar?
>>
>>Waht if Kagato was (or is) Tokimi's avatar?
>Then Tokimi would have known exactly where Waushu san was.

If Kagato was the real Kagato, maybe so. BTW, the last line about
Kagato being the Avatar was more like a sarcasm, if Tenchi was her
Avatar she will also know exactly where Washu was, wrong?

Yagami Makibi 2nd-Class GP detective
(htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu)
"You're the LAST person to tell me that!" - Kiyone
http://ezinfo.ucs.indiana.edu/~htsutsum/english.html
Member of the #AAS#: Achika Appreciation Society
Member of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited