Re: Tokimi's Avatar?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Norman <Norman@wizrealm.COM>
subject Re: Tokimi's Avatar?
date Sun, 02 Feb 1997 15:43:10 -0700
tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp wrote:

> At  3:30 PM 97.1.31 -0700, tenchiken wrote:
> >OK, just had a few thoughts when I rewatched the entire OAV series this
> >last weekend.
> >
> >Tsunami -       Sasami
> >Washu           -       Ryouko
> >Tokimi          -       Tenchi?
> >
> >Isn't it strange that the goddesses all have human representitives, except
> >for Tokimi? Both Sasami and Ryouko to a minnor degree represent Tsunami and
> >Washu.
>
> It's probably because the other two (Tsunami and Washu) aren't goddesses any
> longer, OTOH Tokimi is still a goddess, maybe she does not need a avatar
> (or a rep.). Also, if Tokimi had a represenative I doubt that it (or he) is
> Tenchi,
> isn't it more likely that it's that hazy-guy?
>
> >What if Tenchi is Tokimi's avatar?
>
> Waht if Kagato was (or is) Tokimi's avatar?

> Yagami Makibi 2nd-Class GP detective
> (htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu)
> "You're the LAST person to tell me that!" - Kiyone
> http://ezinfo.ucs.indiana.edu/~htsutsum/english.html
> Member of the #AAS#: Achika Appreciation Society
> Member of #WASHU#
One:  Ryoko isn't human.  Two:  isn't it obvious that Clay is Tokimi's
representitive?
--
	Thranx,
		Washyuu's Apprentice

-Member of #WASHU#-
-Member of Sci-fi Channel-
	Oh dear.  Have I choosen a bad time to bring you
back?-Washu(Tenchi Muyo)
	Washu!  The next time you bring me back. I'd
appreciate it if you'd tell me first!-Kiyone(Tenchi Muyo)
	Don't you ever use the door?-Dot Matrix(Reboot)
	Isn't it obvious?  We're going to a place far far
away where your cooking can't hurt us.-Ranma Saotome
(Ranma1/2)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited