Re: Tokimi's Avatar?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu (Yagami Makibi)
subject Re: Tokimi's Avatar?
date Sun, 2 Feb 1997 17:35:04 -0600
At  3:30 PM 97.1.31 -0700, tenchiken wrote:
>OK, just had a few thoughts when I rewatched the entire OAV series this
>last weekend.
>
>Tsunami -       Sasami
>Washu           -       Ryouko
>Tokimi          -       Tenchi?
>
>Isn't it strange that the goddesses all have human representitives, except
>for Tokimi? Both Sasami and Ryouko to a minnor degree represent Tsunami and
>Washu.

It's probably because the other two (Tsunami and Washu) aren't goddesses any
longer, OTOH Tokimi is still a goddess, maybe she does not need a avatar
(or a rep.). Also, if Tokimi had a represenative I doubt that it (or he) is
Tenchi,
isn't it more likely that it's that hazy-guy?

>What if Tenchi is Tokimi's avatar?

Waht if Kagato was (or is) Tokimi's avatar?

Yagami Makibi 2nd-Class GP detective
(htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu)
"You're the LAST person to tell me that!" - Kiyone
http://ezinfo.ucs.indiana.edu/~htsutsum/english.html
Member of the #AAS#: Achika Appreciation Society
Member of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited