Re: QUOTES STUFF

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu (Yagami Makibi)
subject Re: QUOTES STUFF
date Sun, 2 Feb 1997 17:28:32 -0600
At  3:11 PM 97.2.2 -0700, Norman wrote:
>tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp wrote:
>Speaking of which should I say that Aeka is aeka Jurai.  And is this
>also okay:  Lord Katsuhito Masaki/Lord Yosho Jurai?

Aeka's full name is "Masaki Aeka Jurai", Yosho's is "Masaki Yosho
Jurai". Masaki isn't a name that came from nowhere, it is part
of the Juraian Royal Families name.  Therefore the correct(?)
way to spell his name is either:
Lord Masaki Katsuhito (or Katsuhito Masaki)/Lord Msaki Yosho Jurai
(or Yosho Jurai Masaki/Yosho Masaki Jurai, can't tell which is the
right way to re-arrange his name ^-^;;).

Yagami Makibi 2nd-Class GP detective
(htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu)
"You're the LAST person to tell me that!" - Kiyone
http://ezinfo.ucs.indiana.edu/~htsutsum/english.html
Member of the #AAS#: Achika Appreciation Society
Member of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited