Re: Quotes

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from M P Christian <M.P.Christian@m.cc.utah.edu>
subject Re: Quotes
date Sat, 1 Feb 1997 20:31:42 -0700 (MST)
	[funniest]
"What do you think this is?  A comic book?!?"

	I believe this is from one of Shirow Masamune's books-- Ghost in
the Shell, I think.  Mabye Appleseed or Sonoda Kenchi's Gunsmith Cats:
the Return of Gray.

	[Most Powerful statement]
"I.. am Tetsou"
	Tetsou from AKIRA [movie] (this is in the last scene before the credits)
when he is reborn into a new universe of knowledge.

	[Second most powerful statement]
"Ahhh... the Net is vast..."
	Kusanagi Matoko from Shirow's Ghost in the Shell on the last page
when she is looking over the city, after joining with the Puppetmaster
lifeform.

Actually, if you are looking for quotes that are really deep and
powerful, look through any of the books (except Dominion) created by
Shirow Masamune.

On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Norman wrote:

> Hello out there...
> 	I was wondering if you could send me any really good quote's from
> tenchi or any other Anime, Manga, (Hell, even Hentai) that you think I
> should have.  I collect quotes everywhere I can find them and would
> appreciate them.
> BTW:  What episode of Tank Police did your PumaSister's quote come from?
> --
> 	Thranx,
> 		Washyuu's Apprentice
>
> -Member of #WASHU#-
> -Member of Sci-fi Channel-
> 	Oh dear.  Have I choosen a bad time to bring you
> back?-Washu(Tenchi Muyo)
> 	Washu!  The next time you bring me back. I'd
> appreciate it if you'd tell me first!-Kiyone(Tenchi Muyo)
> 	Don't you ever use the door?-Dot Matrix(Reboot)
> 	Isn't it obvious?  We're going to a place far far
> away where your cooking can't hurt us.-Ranma Saotome
> (Ranma1/2)

        ~Mikey-P

"Do you realize that you're still shooting in the same direction?"
"Yeah.  Just trying to teach him a lesson!"
[AnnaPuma & UniPuma]

Email:  m.p.christian@m.cc.utah.edu
WWW:   http://www.cc.utah.edu/~mpc11a50/anime.html
            http://www.cc.utah.edu/~mpc11a50/tenchi.html

 |        ***Member of URL and the Tenchi Ring***        |
 |                 ASOL Administrator                    |
 |                    Join ASOL at:                      |
 |  http://www.cc.utah.edu/~ehf12b60/Slaakers/Club.html  |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited