Re: Ayeka vs. Ryoko

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from willyu <willyu@uniserve.com>
subject Re: Ayeka vs. Ryoko
date Sat, 01 Feb 1997 01:14:59 -0800
Andy Ju wrote:

> About Sasami being a wife:  Umm... moshi moshi?  It took her 708 years to grow
> to this physical age, it'll probably take her another 708 years to reach 16.

Hey, if Brazil, in previous mail, was right (90%).  Sasami and Ayeka was
in Ryo-uh 700 years with TIME BEING COMPRESSED/SUSPENDED.  Well, they
are no longer in that mode anymore so we can expect them to grow
normally.  Even if that is not right then think this way: Tenchi is also
a Jurian( well...1/8?) then after his Jurian part awaken, he should be
able to live as long as most Jurains do.  Therefor, his time and
Sasami's time will match up.

> As for her mental state of age, she's probably almost the same level as Tenchi.

> However, don' forget that Tenchi often treats her like a young child.

Things Change... (^_^)

								BiG WilL
							Member of #SAS#
					     "Hey, that's why I am Bias"