Re: Ryoko's Cave now opens!

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Lanzer <deliu@unixg.ubc.ca>
subject Re: Ryoko's Cave now opens!
date Tue, 11 Jul 95 4:49:49 PDT
(Sorry for yet another message on this thread)

> Lanzer wrote:
> Lanzer> Just like the Sasami Shrine, Please have a browser that
> Lanzer> supports HTML V3.0, which means you'll want Netscape 1.1, and
> Lanzer> Mosaic users will see virtually nothing. (sorry)

	Forgot to mention that, like the Sasami Shrine, there will be
HTML V2.0 pages selectable in the main menu for Mosaic/Netscape V1.0
users.  It's just that I want to open the homepage first.

	Though Mosaic users will still see no images, sorry for that.
Though if Netscape are made by the Mosaic guys, why not use Netscape
instead?  I used my web browser to download a newer version of itself,
why can't Mosaic users?

(please reply through E-mail, I'm sure non-web users will not be
 interested in the debate.)

--
(^_^)Derek Liu, or Lanzer, at deliu@unixg.ubc.ca.  Vancouver, Canada! (-_^)
(v_v)Full time student, part time street fighter, author of SFLIU too.(^.^)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs