Re: Email for Mikado laser?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kenny Toh <ktoh@td2cad.intel.com>
subject Re: Email for Mikado laser?
date Mon, 10 Jul 1995 16:34:58 -0700
Eric 1/2 wrote:

> Cross posting is a lot easier and less embaressing than
> cross-dressing! ^_^

Does this mean you have experience in cross-dressing? ^_^;;

> Anyway - I'll be regretting that I ever mentioned the following:
>
> 1) Is Mikado Laser on email and do they have a catalogue (mainly
>    japanese anime stuff).

No email as far as I know.  They don't have a comprehensive catalog
either - the only thing Mikado seems to have is a 2-3 sheet listing of
the new (for preorders) and hot stuff (popular LDs, CDs, etc).

According to one of the guys who works there, their boss is too cheap
and doesn't believe in computerizing their inventory...

--
Kenny Toh, ktoh@td2cad.intel.com
The biggest Kotono Mitsuishi fan in the west!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs